Friday, March 22, 2013

A Cubit Plus

The boys from Montana Fly Fishing Magazine came up for a float on Wednesday. (Go to their Face Book page and check out the magazine. Seriously.) Ehren boated this beautiful buck on the Job-Jonski, which is becoming my favorite early-season fly. BTW, my cubit is exactly 19 inches...

The fishing was good and the company wasn't bad either. Fish were cooperating when I called the shots, which doesn't always happen this time of the year. I think they were trying to make me look good so thank you to the fish gods for coming through on a windy sunny day.

Hopefully the relationship with these guys continues as it may open some opportunities for writing and putting my music to good use. You also can't have too many friends out there. The magazine they are putting out is worth checking out. They've only been doing it for a little over a year but are quickly gaining momentum. I'll keep you posted on future collaborations and I'm sure we'll be hitting the water again soon.

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment