Monday, July 29, 2013

Principle vs Pragmatic

I've always been one to stand on principle even though it might not easy or make me the most money. That doesn't mean I haven't made mistakes or allowed emotion to sometimes guide my decisions in error. I will say however, I always try to do what's right and I try to treat people fairly and respectfully. I also expect those that I do business with to do the same. I have realized that in this small guiding community of Craig, MT, that's not always a realistic expectation. If you've booked a trip with me through an outfitter/shop that has decided not to honor that request, here is a list of fantastic outfitters I do business with that will. They can all be found on-line: Craig Madsen's Montana River Outfitters, Mitch Kowalski/Skinny Water Outfitters, Dan Kelly/Wolf Creek Outfitters, Pete Cardinal Outfitters, Joe Bloomquist/Missouri River Lodge, Jay Dixon/Dixon Adventures, Mike Kuhnert/Evolution Fly Fishing, Garrett Munson/Montana Fishing Outfitters. You can also contact the Trout Shop in Craig and I'm sure they would love to help you out. And by the way, I'm on a stretch of 37 days straight so thanks for your support and thank you to all these outfitters that continue to call me. Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment