Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Great Falls Project Healing Waters, May 2015 Fishing Trip

 
Absolutely gorgeous day on Saturday with the vets from Great Falls. This is Roger with the catch of the day; a beautiful Missouri River brown. Nice work Roger.
 
Project Healing Waters has been around on the national level for about 10 years now, offering programs to vets addressing a variety of needs. On the local level, each chapter provides area participants fishing opportunities like Saturday that gives folks like us a chance to say thank you and to lend a hand where we can. If you're form the Great Falls area and would like to either volunteer with them or are a vet yourself and would like to find out more about what the local chapter can do for you, please find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreatFallsProjectHealingWaters or send me a line and I will put you in touch with someone.
 
I would also just like to send out a shout to one of my favorite fishing buddies that couldn't make it this weekend. I'm praying for you Charlie. I expect to see you next fall...
 
Keep 'em where they live...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment