Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finishing Touches

 
 We wanted to have a house warming party but we weren't quite done with the finishing touches to the kitchen and we didn't want to invite a bunch of people over until it was done. I spent the last two days taking one of the final steps to the end--the backsplash. I think we are just about ready.
 
Last night a storm moved in bringing snow down from the North. I'm taking a break from the house and hitting the river for some late season duck action. My gut says it's probably not going to be great given what it was like the last night I was out but the weather is good and I still am hoping for one good final push of greenheads. Today go be the start of some good action to close out the season.
 
Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment