Friday, May 13, 2016

A Long History of Trial and Error



I know, just another form of self promotion...here's the deal; a gentleman I guided a few days ago asked if I would send him some samples of music I had recorded over the years so I thought, "Hey, maybe I'll go through a bunch of stuff and create a 'best of' album.'" Yeah, I know, the irony here is that I would have some kind of best of or greatest hits album. I get it.

Where they topic came up was with the podcast (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-montana-dream-cast/id1112263582, more self-promotion,) and producing videos and where one gets music for those things. It is hard to come up with music because everything is copyrighted so I started just using my own music. You can click the link below and check out the "new" album. You can even download songs for free if you want and ad them to your own media library. Technology is crazy these days.

https://www.reverbnation.com/IMrusselljames/album/122418-long-history-trial-and-error

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment