Friday, September 9, 2016

Silence!

 
I had an early off yesterday, which was good because the wind was crushing me. I headed up to my honey hole and there's still nothing happening. It was still windy as all get out so hearing anything was pretty tough. I did see these gals standing next to the Recreation Road at Hardy Creek though. The sheep are really making a come-back in the area.
 
I have a few days off again and still have an antelope tag for the Ruby River Valley area, which is a good tag to have. Instead of fighting traffic in the mountains this weekend, I think I'm going to chase speed-goats. It's only my second season of hunting those speedy little critters and I've never shot one with a bow. I'll be trying the decoy method this year instead of trying to sneak up on them. We shall see.
 
Keep 'em where they live...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment