Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cards Against Humanity, 2016: Trump Addition

 
I think my favorite holiday has to be Halloween. I love how creative some folks can be. Check this out. A group of people attending the fundraiser Jill and went to for Exploration Works in Helena went as Cards Against Humanity--Trump Addition cards. Classic.
 
Exploration Works is a non-profit, science based learning center and has been offering programs for children and adults in the community since 2000. It really is a cool place for kids to explore and learn outside of the classroom. We were happy to support their efforts.
 
 
As for the cards and what I think of them? I had written a blog about who I would support and why because I was seeing a LOT of sad and discouraging things posted all over Facebook from family and friends but decided not to post it because I didn't think people cared much about what I thought about the election. I'll let this post speak for itself.
 
Keep 'em where they live... 

No comments:

Post a Comment