Wednesday, January 25, 2017

White Sulphur Springs' Economy and the Smith River Mine


 

I know, it's getting a bit heavy but it's January in Montana, the hunting season is over, it's too cold to fly fish, and I've cleaned just about as many perch as I can for the time being so what else is there to talk about? Check out the Montana Dream Cast by clicking the link below and listen is as Scott and I talk about what avid outdoorsmen talk about this time of the year. The Smith River Mine is a topic that will get some more run in the next couple months so hold on and enjoy the ride.

Let

Let? I know. I'm not sure how that showed up as the link but it did. Just click it.

BTW that is Annie, Mike Kuhnert's pup, with a duck she stole from Cutter. That's right Mike. She stole it but she does look damn good doing it.

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment