Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Best Guns for Shooting Your Television




Personally, I like the old Remington 870 in the photo but it seems Rob Quist and Greg Gianforte would beg to differ. Scott Hirschi and I discuss the recent ads from both Congressional candidates running for Montana's one-and-only seat on this week's podcast.

Best Guns for Shooting Your Television

What is the deal with these ads? You know the ones; the first was Gianforte claiming Quist wants a registry that will eventually take away our Second Amendment rights and then takes a shotgun and blows a TV away showing a Quist ad and then Quist comes on and says he's the one that will protect your rights to own guns and then he takes an old lever action .30-.30 and blows a hole in a TV that was showing the Gianforte ad. Crazy! Maybe we ought to have a good 'ole fashion shootout at the OK Corral to settle who represents us redneck Montanans...

This is embarrassing and to be honest, I don't want either one of these guys representing me. We are educated citizens out here in Montana. We care about a lot of things other than guns, like keeping our neighborhoods and schools safe in a ridiculously violent culture here in the U.S. We don't need this. I've said it before and I'll say it again; show me a sportsman or woman who wants to lead the charge to real solutions for addressing violence in our culture that goes beyond protecting our Second Amendment rights and I will support them.

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment