Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hopper Dropper Special with Montana Dream Fishing Outfitters

 

 
 
 
I'm not going to lie, I could be busier. It seems the traffic on the Missouri River has fallen off the table--well, the anglers have. There are still plenty of rec-floaters but if you know how to get away from them, the fishing is still pretty damn good. One way to have a little peace and quite is to get on early and get off early so here's what I'm aiming to do for ya. I'm offering Hopper Dropper Half Days for the entire month of August. The hopper fishing is getting good so go to my website at: www.mdfishingoutfitters.com and check out an amazing deal to go after those huge summer browns looking for the big uglies.
 
As for the video production; I've had a little bit of time to take some videos and produce some short takes. Check them out on my YouTube page and tell me what you think and then call me to book your dream trip.
 
 
Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment