Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Signing Day


Cutter and I took our first trip to the Missouri to get on some teal action. This was the first duck that came in. One shot, one duck. Then another duck came in and three shots, still one duck. Then another...my form needs a little work. I did happen to shoot a mallard to go with the teal. It wasn't great action but it was worth getting the pup out.

Archery season is still going but with the elk rut over, I'll accept the reality that I didn't stick one this year and I'm not going to. I'm sure I'll get out with the rifle for a few days. I'd still like to shoot a big mule deer as well but there are things that are going to take up my time for the next few months.

IT'S SIGNING DAY!

Yep, today is the day I officially become a home owner again. The next few months of blogging are going be heavy on the remodel documenting. I close on the house today, October 15th. I have a dumpster being dropped off tomorrow morning and I'm going to get started tearing that sucker apart. I'm  not going to lie, it's a little scary and without another person to lean on, I'm going to be fully responsible for all the screw-ups. I may be getting in over my head but there will be a roof over my head and the mortgage is less than half what my rent is. And the best part, nobody can kick me out.

Keep 'em where they live...

P.S. The fishing has finally turned back on and I still am guiding while it's good. If you want in on some pretty epic dry fly fishing, give me a call. 406-403-8163.

No comments:

Post a Comment