Thursday, March 11, 2021

D-Bag of the year award goes to...

 


This is my neighbor, Kevin Morley. I don't know Kevin and I really don't care to meet him. I usually don't rip people on this blog but I'm going to now. He flies a Trump flag in his front yard that says, "Fuck Your Feelings." One of his neighbors across the street flies the same flag with another one stating, "Fuck Biden." Another neighbor right next to this neighbor has a flag stating, "Trump Lost, LOL." 

The other day, Morely and is neighbor, Michael Challans were standing across the street yelling across the street at the Trump lost...guy "allegedly" calling him a fag and telling him that this neighborhood is a "Trump" neighborhood.  (It was all caught on a door bell camera.) You can read the article hear: Helena man cited in neighborhood flap over Trump/Biden flags | Local | helenair.com

This is my neighborhood. It's the 6th Ward of Helena, MT. We've talked about this neighborhood on The Montana Dream Cast and even referenced these flags making a joke about it all. This is not funny, however. It's appalling. And believe me; this is NOT a Trump neighborhood. 

I love The 6th Ward. It's got history and at least on my block, it's got a really cool vibe. There are young people and old hippies as well as new families starting out. It's eclectic. It's my home and I've worked my ass off to help build up this community. Flying flags full of profanity are not only an embarrassment but you are literally bringing our property values down. Read the comments at the end of the article and you'll get an idea of how people are viewing the 6th Ward now. Take your damn flags down and stop calling your neighbors "fags." 

And to the Trump lost...guy, I have a cold beer here waiting for you.

Keep 'em where they live...

2 comments:

  1. Was walking my dog through this neighborhood months ago, walking north on Roberts. Went by Morley's house on the public sidewalk adjacent to his property when a recorded voice started broadcasting from a speaker on his garage that I was trespassing on private property and should leave immediately or be prosecuted. Again, I WAS ON THE PUBLIC SIDEWALK!! This Morley guy is clearly a public nuisance and possibly a safety threat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are full of it😭 this is not true whatsoever his voice thing does not say that you are trespassing seriously.

    ReplyDelete