Monday, June 16, 2014

PMD's!

I would have loved to have been working this last week but it's also good to have a few days off before the marathon comes. Starting tomorrow I'll be on the river 39 out of the next 40 days and hopefully the last week of July books up to make that stretch even longer. (If you're looking for a guide I can find you one. If you want to fish with me, I'm open June 22 and then my calendar opens up after the 26th of July.) So what do I do when I have some time off? I fish...and golf.

Jill and I went out on Saturday. The weather was a bit cold and rainy with wind and although I thought it would be epic, it didn't really go off until late afternoon when the PMD's started popping. We got a few to eat PMD's but again, the fly they couldn't leave alone was the Labrador. The first time I put it over them a nice 20+ inch brown gulped it and every one after that did the same. It was pretty stupid for a couple hours...

Today is golf and Costco.

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment