Sunday, June 12, 2011

What to Do

I picked up a day today, working for an outfitter who couldn't do the day today for some reason. The past couple days I was actually ok with not working but I do need to make money. Yesterday, EVERYONE floated from the dam to Craig. There were so many people taking out at Craig they had to park the rigs all over town because the parking lot was completely full. Today will probably be no different. Even though the Dearborn has dropped about 1,500 cfs in the past couple days, I'm sure it's still kicking in a bunch of mud. The Little Prickly Pear is coming down too but still raging. With all the water in the meadows, it probably will be for a while. Typically, when the rivers are on the drop, they clear up and even if it's high, the Mo will still fish. Maybe I will leave early and take a drive down stream before meeting my dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment