Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's Official

It is official. I'm now an outfitter. My number is 20185...I know, it's pretty high considering Pete Cardinal's number is 516...but they started issuing new numbers a couple years ago instead of keeping your same number from when you were a guide and it's not like a phone number where they re-issue numbers that have been disconnected. So there it is...20185.

I was doing quite a bit of work on creating pages and building websites and linking all this to the blog so when you get a chance, please take a look and don't be afraid to share the info with other friends and family that might be interested--even the Seattle fans that now hate me. Remember, it's just a game and it's just a player and at least it lends some drama to the game--fishing is life.

Keep 'em where they live...that's in the river, not on the grid-iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment