Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day One MD Fishing Outfitters

I'm really fortunate to be able to do what I do and actually get paid for it. Even on a day like today where the high was barely in the teens, we had a great time fishing the Mo. I'm really glad Chip Anderson from the Missouri River Ranch and bro-in-law, Jerry Tonkovich decided to head out today. It was my official first day on the water as Montana Dream Fishing Outfitters and I'm looking forward to many more.
 
As for the fishing, it was actually pretty good for the conditions. We headed out at around 9:30am after doing our own shuttle and lasted until about 2:30  before a little breeze made the wind chill dip into the single digits. We put a number of good rainbows in the boat and even had a couple doubles. We definitely made the most of what the river would give up.
 
Keep 'em where they live...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment