Saturday, May 16, 2015

Goodbye Chuck

You meet a lot of people doing what we do. Some folks pass through without really leaving much of an impression and are lost in your mind until a picture pops up or a random call comes in you have the pleasure of meeting them again. Others remain with you throughout the off-season and you actually look forward to getting the call to fish with them again.

Chuck was one of those guys I looked forward to seeing during these Project Healing Waters events because he appreciated getting out on the water so much and never took it for granted. He enjoyed catching and learning but probably more than anything, I think he enjoyed just being around others with similar interests so he could tell his stories. We all have a story to tell and Chuck definitely enjoyed sharing his and I appreciated that.

Goodbye Chuck. I hope you don't mind if I include you in my stories from time to time...


Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment