Monday, September 21, 2015

Missouri River Fishing Report-Sept. 20, 2015

So,

An English guy, a Scottish guy and an Irish guy were hanging out at the airport waiting for a connecting flight, having a beer. The English guy says,

"You know, at my home-town pub, if I buy three beers, the barkeep gives me a complimentary beer for free."

"Wow," the other two say. "That's very hospitable."

"At me hometown pub," the Scottish guy says, "you buy two beers and the barkeep will give you a free one."

"Wow," the other two exclaim, "That's really hospitable."

So the Irish guy pipes up, "Well, at my hometown bar, you don't have to buy anything--just walk in the bar and they give you all the beer you want. They'll even take you upstairs and get you laid!"

"Wow!" the other two blown away.

"Well," the Irish guy says, "it never happens to me but it does all the time for my sister."

(Sorry to all my Irish friends.)

Keep 'em where they live...

P.S. High pressure, wind and psuedos...

No comments:

Post a Comment