Monday, October 19, 2015

A Little Va-kay

 
I jokingly tell people I retired at 37 and now I just fish...(and hunt, of course.) I moved out to Montana full time 10 years ago because I was tired of working for 50 weeks of the year just to take all my vacation and spend any money I saved to be where I really wanted to be. The reality is though, that as fun as it is and as much as I enjoy what I do, there are other things to see and a little break from the dream is nice. Patrick, Jill and I headed south this weekend to Salt Lake City for some kid-fun. Patrick and I dominated the go-karts at Lagoon. 
 
 
 


 

The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium was also very cool...


And check this out; a BMW truck Lego set at the Lego Shop in Salt Lake. Can you see the price of this thing?? That's right, $229.99. Man, I'm getting old. That would have never flied when I was a kid.
 
I'm back on the river for the next few days. The weather looks awesome right now but it's hard to put any stock in the forecast. If it turns out cloudy and rainy like it says, the fish should be happy again.
 
Keep 'em where they live...


No comments:

Post a Comment