Thursday, February 4, 2016

Showdown Ski Area

 
I came across this sign yesterday skiing with Cuda. It brought me back to my days working for Montana DPHHS in the HIV/STD Prevention Section. I can't tell you how thankful I am to not be working there anymore. As for the term, "glory hole," and how it pertains to that job; let me just say there are a lot of things that go on in the back of adult book stores that might shock you.
 
This was my first trip to this ski hill. It was pretty cool. The snow was awesome and with the climate on that side of the Little Belt's being colder and wetter than on the Missouri River side, it's going to stay a while so if you want to feel winter, it's definitely at Showdown.
 
The hill is a bit small but the price was right and the conditions are probably the most consistent you'll see in the state. For 20 bucks a lift ticket, as is the case every Wednesday, it was worth the drive. They are also doing $30 tickets on Sundays for the rest of the season.
 
Keep 'em where they live...  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment