Monday, January 8, 2018

Mid-January Break



So here's the deal; I know I've been neglecting the blog a bit but to be fair, I've been a little busy trying to get other things put together for The Montana Dream Network. Above is a little promo-video for The Montana Dream YouTube Channel and if you want to check out our latest podcast, here's the link:

Christmas Dinner Conversation Starters

We're also in the process of producing t-shirts, wrapping up the Christmas photo contest and still getting out in the field collecting a bunch of videos for the channel. Trust me, you'll want to check out some of these videos as I had the incredible opportunity to get out with Pete Cardinal and the boys for some stupid good goose hunting this last weekend. Just to give you an idea of how well we were set up, here's a still shot from one of my GoPro's.


Five of us shot our limits of honkers in less than 60 minutes on Sunday and it's all on film. It should be pretty cool.

Along with the YouTube videos, you can check out some quick flicks and photos on Instagram @mdfishingoutfitters.


We've come to the mid-January break for waterfowl hunting out here in Montana so it will give me some time to get caught up. If you sent photos in for the contest, look on The Montana Dream Facebook page and have everyone you know vote for your pics. We'll have a winner next week.




Thanks for following and I certainly am looking forward to 2018!

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment