Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Day One: Demolition!




Ah decisions, decisions...well, it  comes down to how much you want to fix after you're done, right? But all three are key to tearing apart a shitter. 


It took me a few hours to get that tub and shower insert out of this bathroom. Let me just tell you, there are two things I think should be outlawed in new constructions. One is linoleum and the second are the F'#$% inserts for tubs and showers. And if you think you can get them out in less than 8 pieces, good luck. I'm glad I bought that saws-all. 







And here's the deal, things are going to get broken. Just about everything can be fixed. Waters lines and electrical? Definitely try to avoid those things but when moving those fricken tubs around trying to get to the couplings, things break. They can be fixed. Oh yeah, when busting out the sheet-rock, don't swing for the fence. I'll have to fix this too as it overlooks the dining room.


Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment