Thursday, March 1, 2018

Pick One



Ah yeah, It's like, day 16 or so into the bathroom remodel and I'll be honest, I'm kind of over it. What I did learn though, is you can fix a lot of errors with mud from corners, to holes in the wall, to crappy sheet rock hanging to not knowing what the hell you're doing with a mud sprayer for texture. So the question of the day is: If you had to chose only one of the above products and you're a new home-owner, which one is it going to be?

As for progress, I have hung all the sheetrock and cement board and primed everything. Today, I'll begin the tile work. Math is not my strong point and as it turns out, there's a LOT of math involved. If you're still in school and you wonder when you'll ever need these skills; trust me. You'll need them. 

Back to work.

Keep 'em where they live...

P.S. A shout out to Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart for their efforts to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment