Monday, May 23, 2011

Fishing Opener



Ah yes. It was the 2011 small stream fishing opener here in Montana over the weekend and let me tell you, the weather was great! Unfortunately, everything is blown out so fishing the small stuff just ain't gonna happen.






With the off chance that I would find clear water in the upper stretches of the Dearborn, I took a drive yesterday just for the hell of it. The Dearborn is a beautiful river for sure and the drive was serene and well worth the time but there was no fishing. I'm heading to Missoula today for my cousin's confirmation and will be heading back tomorrow. I'm going to check out some of the tribs if anyone over there is interested. I've heard the Landers Fork is running clear so who knows?






Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment