Sunday, March 18, 2018

Back Order


It's been almost five weeks and this is what's left. If you're following along, we decided to remodel the bathroom this off-season. If it hadn't been for waiting on things to come from on-line shopping, we'd be done. The other thing about the on-line stuff, is you might not like it when it comes in, which means returning and waiting for something else. That's where we're at. Waiting and looking at this roughed-in light fixture box. 

I decided five weeks ago that I wouldn't shave or cut my hair until this project was 100% complete. I know, it's kind of dumb but it motivates me. I've employed this tactic several times throughout the years for things like trying to lose weight or learning a two-hour Up With People show and I don't know if it's always been the key to my success but I feel like it's helped. As for the bathroom, Jill would rather I clean it up a bit so now instead of waiting for the light fixture that is on back order until Mid-June, she's ordered a different one and it will be here this week. So, it worked. 

I'll be posting the before and afters soon.

Keep 'em where they live...

No comments:

Post a Comment